Just Cause 3 and Call of Duty: Black Ops III both revealed beefy collectors edition coming to gamers later this year
If you’re a big fan of the Just Cause franchise, you’ll be thrilled to see what developer Avalanche Studios has in store for their collectors edition! Check it out!
In this version of the game you can expect:
- A 32-page, hardcover art book full of concepts and design that inspired the world of Medici
- A faithfully recreated 15-inch display version of Rico’s trademark grappling hook. As you might expect, the grapple is purely aesthetic and has no actual function besides showing off your hardcore fanaticism for the franchise.
- A 24” x 24”poster map of the Mediterranean archipelago of Medici
- Day 1 Edition: A DLC pack that weaponizes a handful of in-game vehicles
Just Cause 3 launches on Xbox One, PS4 and PC December 1st, 2015.
While this is a respectable special edition for one of this fall’s biggest games, it’s Treyarch Studios who takes the cake on most insane and expansive collectors edition this year with Black Ops III. Just look at this thing!
In case you don’t have cyborg-esque vision, here’s everything you can expect in this extravagant package:
- Juggernog mini-fridge. Store beverages in a fully functional Juggernog themed mini-fridge – modeled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine. The Juggernog mini-fridge features light and audio straight from the game. This mini-fridge holds up to (12) 12oz cans ensuring you will always have a cold perk nearby.
- Perk-a-cola coaster pack. Get a set of coasters featuring Juggernog Soda, Revive! Soda, Speed Cola Soda, and Double Tab Root Beer emblems from Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies. The set includes a custom tin for storing your coasters
- The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs.
- Limited edition specialist concept cards that give background to all 9 characters you can play as in Black Ops III multiplayer.
- A bonus Zombies map. Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- Limited edition steel game case featuring an exclusive design.
- A digital soundtrack for Black Ops III
- In-game weapon skins and personalization pieces. The Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack brings the popular Zombies theme to your favorite Multiplayer weapon. Customize your weapons with the fan favorite Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card.
- In-game weapon skin and personalization pieces. The fan favorite Cyborg Personalization Pack returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, fully-loaded with an electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- Join the battle with the official Black Ops III personalization pack. Pack includes a custom weapon camo, reticle, and calling card
While this edition of the game might be outright excessive to most gamers, Zombie lovers will probably find themselves drooling over this meaty (and undoubtedly expensive) offering from Treyarch.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III launches November 6th on Xbox One, PS4, PC and (unfortunately) last-gen consoles as well.
What do you make of these offerings? Are you considering either of these collectors editions this fall? Feel free to let me know in the comments or on Twitter!