Teased a few weeks back by the Xbox team, a little light has been shed on this year’s the Xbox holiday sale.
Fro December 22 until January 7, massive savings will be hitting the Xbox digital marketplace. Deals will be upwards of 40-60% off on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Additionally, there will be week long deals and daily discounts for both platforms.
To add some hype for Tuesday, the official Xbox Twitter has even released a promo teasing some of the the biggest deals. Check it out!
<iframe width=”630″ height=”360″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XLcNQNLTOGU” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe
For those of you who didn’t quite make out every game in the video, here’s what they showed:
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Halo 5
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Fallout 4
- NBA 2K16
- Forza Motorsport 6
- FIFA 16
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Destiny – The Taken King – Legendary Edition
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Need for Speed
- Madden 16
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- World of Tanks (tanks on sale as the game is FTP)
- Ori And The Blind Forest
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- WWE 2K16
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Forza Horizon 2
- Mad Max
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Rare Replay
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Of course, the video only represents a tiny fraction of the games going on sale, so be sure to check the Xbox Store each day to see all the new deals.